Wednesday, October 29, 2014

mini quilts and clipboards

I like to display my mini quilts in my sewing room or use them
as table mats.  But one of my favorite ways to display my mini quilts
is with a clipboard.

I have a clipboard in my study beside my computer, and I use it as
an ever changing piece of art.  Sometimes it is a mini quilt.



clip board mini quilt


Sometimes I clip an unfinished project.


And sometimes I clip a quilt block.


 These clipboards are easy to hang…you could put them anywhere!
I love my ever changing original art : )


piece,
elizabeth

6 comments:

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

What a great idea!!!!

Debbie said...

Very fun! ;-)

Needled Mom said...

That is such a great idea!

Shannon said...

I love this idea! I'm going to have to try it! What a great way for often change out spaces.

Jeanne said...

Thanks for sharing your idea!

Live a Colorful Life said...

That is brilliant. This is one of those ideas where you slap your forehead and say, "Why didn't I think of this???"